Always maintain open lines of communication with everyone in your squad.
- Provide Situational Awareness (Morning Briefing)
- Always make time for any questions or concerns
- Praise in Public / Criticize in Private
- Don’t praise the group for general daily performance. Thank the group.
- “Thank you for your hard work today.” / “I’m glad to be working with all of you.”
- Praise the individual for a specific task or moment.
- Once a day at a specific time is a good time to identify specific tasks that were done above standards.
- Praise by name and only when its deserved, be specific.
- Make sure to identify, name, action and time