- Hold your squad to the highest standard
- Notify squad members appropriately of deficiencies
- Be better than your squad members at every task. If someone is better than you at something, ask them to show you and the squad how to do it.
- Strive to have the most professional & highest performing squad on the crew
- Stand Tall
- Tools anchored
- Packs adjusted
- PPE looks good
- Have the best attitudes
- Be humble / no EGO
- Avoid “Leadership Dark Side”:
- Comparing to other squads
- Talking down/negatively about anyone or any group
In the end, every squad member will be happy to be on your squad if it is performing at a higher standard than others even if they have to work harder.